Sunday, October 23, 2016

Chillicothe Ohio #5

Hello Family,

This week has just flown by for me and for my companion Elder Robison. I was mid cycle transferred to Chillicothe remember. Elder Kimball is in the Hayden Run Ward still with Elder Gardner. Anyway sounds like you all had a busy week full of work and other things. I have a question where is dad putting all this cast iron stuff he is getting? So this is the week of transfers and there is a bunch of excitement in the mission.

This week we did a lot of finding and I also went on exchanges down in Jackson and that was crazy. Jackson is a tiny branch of about 20 active members and one of them is just nuts and I met him on the exchange. Funny thing about him is he is against marriage and so I shared 1 Corinthians 7:32-34 as a joke and he went and shared it with the whole branch and started an argument. Hope that doesn't come back to get me some day.

Anyway Mike is doing good but he is slowing down ever so slightly because he is worried about slipping away and becoming less active. I don't blame him though he knows so little of the ward and he has a lot of opposition at home from his family. But he wants to go to the temple and he says he believes it all. So we are trying very hard to get him a good fellowshiper from the Ward because he needs that friend and so far that has been very hard. Tonight we have a lesson and hopefully we can get a member out with us because we have struggled with that here. Crazy stuff but I know he can do it just keep in your prayers please.

I am trying to think of fun things that happened this week and really there are not many of them. We went on a really interesting street and met a real mean drunk that was a pastors son. Man that was intense! Oh I don't think I told you this but here in Chillicothe Ohio there is a paper plant and this week it smelled especially good as we were out side. It's just a fragrance you just cant get used to. Its a smell that just keeps on giving, and we love it so much on a windy day.

Well thats all for now folks! I love you very much and hope you have a blessed day and week! Stay safe and don't let the bed bugs bite because he itch like crazy. Tata for now😘 
Elder Young

 District Pictures
 Tag picture with Buckeye's.  This is something that Ohio is famous for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment