Monday, April 20, 2015

Reynoldsburg

Well I am glad to hear that everything is going well at home and that everything is moving forward. I hope you you have fun in Utah with Jackie, and that everything works out with Hope and Dad in Utah. Is she getting another house or a apartment?

Anyway this week for me was not very eventful. Elder Bradley got really sick and we were in the apartment for three days! He is feeling better now and we now are eager to go and make up the lost time. We missed some warm sunny days because of this sickness. It was funny one of the sisters who is kind of pale was bright red this Sunday. Didn't use enough sunscreen.

I am happy to hear about Corrine going on a mission. Just tell her that if she can make it two days in the MTC or until Sunday it will be a breeze from there. At least that was my experience. It was weird just how easy it was to adjust to missionary life for me. Even leaving you guys at the car was not as hard as I thought it would be. I mean I missed you and I question if this was right for me, but I guess my burdens were made light through my act of faith of coming on a mission. So I guess my message to Corrine and Ammon when he goes to the MTC is that if you have a strong desire and you have faith that a mission is what our Heavenly Father wants you to do he will make up the difference and make you strong. That through faith miracles are wrought on the children of man. I sure both of them know this already there smart cookies, but this is something that I am gaining a stronger testimony of. So just tell them not to worry. And to write because I love our little chats (name that movie).
  
Well Sorry I don't have much to say this week. I really didn't do that much. Just know that I love you and hope everything works out. I pray everyday for your safety. Tell Emma to have fun at the temple. Tell Hope to be safe in here move. Just have fun all of you and don't let the little things get you down. Listen to Bob Marley's wise words and don't worry.


Love Elder Young 

No comments:

Post a Comment