Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mansfield OH #11

Well hello family,
Sounds like you have a very good plan ready to implement for your up coming move. Don't sell my stuff I already don't have much stuff for you to sell. But then if you feel it really needs to go then sell it just not my night stand, because I made that. Sorry to hear that you have not spiced up your lives yet maybe in a few weeks when things cool down. So there is storage under the house, that's really cool. You should send a video of the house or something.

This week was ok and then the last few days were really awesome and we had some really good lessons and stuff. So what was really cool this week was a family in the ward invited some people they met to church. What was really cool was they came and said that they want to join the church. So we got so new investigators and they came to church. Then we had dinner with them at a members house. So they are also being fellowshipped by the ward. 

That's what has been happening in my life right now. Other then the fact that I am about to turn 20. Also Elder Cook is coming to talk to our mission which will be fun and exciting. Sorry that I am so expensive with me being here. Maybe you should sell all my stuff. I love you all a lot and I am thankful for all you do for me. Sorry that this email is so short but not much happened this week. The days are getting shorter and a lot cooler already in August, like a lot cooler. 

I hope everything goes well with you all this week as you prepare to move yet again. I love you and think about you all the time and hope you are safe. You are one of the rocks of my life and I am blessed to have you in my life. Jesus is the number one rock but your a close second. Be safe and remember to pray every morning and night and to read your scriptures. They will bring you happiness and joy.


Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment