Monday, September 14, 2015

Mansfield OH #15

Hello Family,

Glad to hear that you had a great rest of your week and that you got to go and and have some fun as a family. We are getting spread out and soon we will all be on our own. What a very odd thought that we are getting older and that we have our own lives to go and make. Sorry to hear that your sick mom and that you have not been feeling well. My heart also goes out to Grandma Kinsman as she goes through this chapter of her life. I will keep her in my prayers and I'm glad to hear that she is taking it like the champion that she is.

My week has been good and we had a great lesson with Joe. He is taking leaps and strides towards becoming a member. One of those strides is that he is going to work on some of his Word of Wisdom issues. He also is starting to admit that he has questions about doctrine that before he was not budging on. The spirit is working on him and he is starting to see more and more that the Book of Mormon is true and hopefully that Joseph Smith is a prophet.

This Monday we had fun as a district playing werewolves a different way than I have in the past and it was really fun. This version everyone had some type of character and we didn't say who we were when we died. We only knew how many werewolves were left after each cycle. It was fast and fun.

I don't know what to say other then that I love you and that I am working hard as I can. The weather is starting to think about becoming cooler but who know with Ohio weather, just what 10 minutes and it will change. Love you all very much!


Love Elder Young 

No comments:

Post a Comment