Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mansfield OH #13

Well I am glad to hear that you all have moved in to the new house and that everything is done with moving for a long time hopefully. Sorry to hear that Emma is sick and not feeling good, and that mom got all bruised from the move. I hope everything gets all figured out and you get everything were you want it.

This week was really good but the heat decided to come back for a little while and it's starting to get dark earlier. Elder Larsen and I are getting along great and are working really hard here and are trying to meet all the Less active families and all the accumulated potential investigators. Also we have been finding out that a lot of our investigators just need some time so we will see them a little latter down the road maybe. We are just out trying to build our teaching pool again and to hopefully meet someone who will progress.

So we are meeting the majority of our goals and we re getting a lot more lessons in a week then before. Our investigators are doing good an we are trying to help them feel the spirit and to convert them selves. Joe is doing good and we have been meeting with him more and he is very happy with what he sees in our church. We have also lately been meeting some really cool people that are really interested. So we will try to continue to meet with them and teach them.

This week has been really good and I have higher spirits now that I am not with someone who is dragging me down. I think this area is going to see some great changes as we work hard and follow the spirit. I hope everything is going well with you and that you get the rest that you need from this move. You should send me a video of the new house! I hope that you all are doing well and continue to be awesome.

P.s So the time has come that my eyes need glasses to read. I have noticed that when I read the paper Book of Mormon the words are harder to read then they use to be.


Double Rainbow!

Showing off his wrist watch tan

Tayler's District

The people in Mansfield keep losing their bullets 



Tayler's companion Elder Larsen



At the penitentiary 




This almost looks like it could be an album cover for some Rock Missionary band haha

No comments:

Post a Comment