Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mansfield OH #18

What a great General Conference! I didn't think I could learn so much at one given time or that I would feel so much. What a Conference to remember also with the calling of three new Apostles. I loved Elder Renlund testimony and how we should be emotionally involved. I don't think I have a specific talk that was my favorite but I loved the theme that stuck out to me. Unfortunately Joe was not feeling good so Elder Larsen and me are going to get them to him somehow so that he can watch them.

Great to hear that Grandma and Grandpa and Judy made it up to visit and spend the week end with you. Also great to hear that dad maybe getting benefits if he takes another work day. Seems like everything is going well you all for the most part. That is always a blessing for me to know that you are all doing well.

Got a new district leader today and he is from Hillsboro and his name is Elder Jackman, who knows Ammon. It's a small world in our church and a mission makes it smaller in some ways. This is now my fourth District leader in this area so it keeps me on my toes and allows me to meet new people. Just one of those funny things that happens in your life.

Not much has happened this week that is really fun or exciting to tell other than that Elder Larsen spilled ink all over the carpet. We talked to a member about how to take it out and it worked well. WD 40 and soapy water and the carpet looks better than before but will need some more work. I did a very deep clean of the kitchen and I now feel clean. I have become a clean freak and delight in cleaning this apartment, I will be sad to leave it. I love that robe and the fabric wasn't to expensive so I'm very happy with it and it's very warm.

Well I hope everything continues to be great with you all and I hope you all try to ponderize a scripture every week. Mine is Isaiah 1:18 which is a verse that has been sticking out to me a lot lately, so I will memorize it and try to reflect on it daily. I really love yours mom and is something I am also trying to do is clean up my life in those ways. I love you all and wish you a great day and week. And if I don't see you again good afternoon, good evening, and good night. 


Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment