Monday, October 19, 2015

Bellefontaine Ohio #1

Hello Family,

Lots of cool things have happened in a relatively short period of time. So last week we had interviews with the mission President in the Mansfield building, which was nice because we did have to drive as far. We also had some great lessons and had a great Sunday, it was the Primary program so it was cute and of course a little humorous. But then everything got very crazy after church. 

So we were out walking around minding our own business when we got a call from the Mission President. It went a little like this, Elders I'm have some information for you, some missionaries are going home because of medical issues and I want you Elder Young to got to Bellefontaine and be a district leader and for Elder Larsen to go to Marion and be in a tripanionship. And we said ok President Daines. Then he said go to your apartment and pack and clean, I want you at the mission home by noon tomorrow.

So Sunday night I packed and cleaned and didn't sleep well that night got up and got a ride from a member to Powell Ohio. So my area has been temporarily closed and who knows when it will be opened again. Any way I am now in Bellefontaine Ohio with my companion who's name is Elder Knudsen (pronounced as spelled). We are getting along but we just got to our area.

So with the Package I would say send it to the mission office and just do that with all future packages just in case. This may not be my last mid cycle transfer so if you send it to the office they will make sure it gets to the right place. All I want is pumpkin cookies I love those cookies. Also could you send me the recipes for pancakes and waffles and other easy fast foods that I can make and eat in an hour. You can email the recipes.

Anyway I am on a new adventure and I am having fun. Hope you all have a great week and that you stay safe. Glad that you like my stories.


Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment