Sunday, November 8, 2015

Bellefontaine Ohio #2

Hello Family,

Well this was a very active week and we got a lot done. So my new companion is Elder Knudsen who is from Cedar Hills Utah. We have been getting along really well and we have been working hard to activate the less actives because Bellefontaine is a branch. So it has been a lot of hard work.

So this week I went on exchanges with a zone leader and with the assistance and I got trained on how to be a district leader. Then the next day I had to run a district meeting and to teach the district. That was weird and didn't flow very well. Then I got trained on how to do a baptism interview which was weird to think that I could interview someone for baptism. Ya so there is some new responsibilities I have as a district leader.

One cool thing happened this week that was really fun. One of our investigators has some really nice speakers and he showed us how good they were. The floor was shaking and I'm sure people could hear him from a couple streets away. I will show you a video. It was really cool!

We taught a lesson to some investigators that are from Japan and we brought a member who is going to Japan for his mission. So he tried to translate what we said into Japanese and it was very slow and we got to the Atonement in an hour. It was fun though and something new.

Anyway hope you have fun this week.

Love Elder Young 



No comments:

Post a Comment