Monday, June 22, 2015

Mansfield Ohio #3

Captains log whatever star date whenever. Everything is going good hear in Mansfield Ohio even though I have to bike everyday. My legs are getting huge, when I'm done here I will have thunder thighs, or pillars of marble as Elder Jones calls his. You can't go anywhere here with out going up or down some hill, it's quite annoying. Anyway despite this trial we have a lot of good investigators.

It was kind of weird though one night we decided to visit this one family that we have been teaching. When we got there we learned that the less active, Amber had gotten into a fight with re mom. Then after we had been talking for a little while with Joe, who by the way is awesome. Amber showed up and chaos followed so we slowly slipped away before something really crazy happened. The result was that Amber got kicked out of her moms house, but they are all still willing to meet with us. In fact we checked on Debbie and Joe the next day to see if everything was okay, and Joe really appreciated that.

That's what is big in my life right now so you are all updated on the life of an Elder Young. Glad to hear that Emma and mom are having fun in California sight seeing and all that. Wish I could be there to see all those things. Instead I get to melt under the Ohio sun. I don't think I have told you this yet but it's still light here until 9pm.
It's weird and there are now lighting bugs at night, the trees look like flashing Christmas trees.

Well dad I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to go with them to California and to see those things. You will be blessed for your hard work for supporting your family. I want you to know that I love you and appreciate your work because it has given me the chance to serve a mission. If it was not for your selfless work to support us all, I would not be serving the lord in Ohio. I love you more than what i can express on this email. I wish you an early happy Father's Day and hope that you have a great day. I miss you all like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter. I love you all and pray for you daily.


Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment