Monday, March 14, 2016

Bellefontaine Ohio #21 The letter

I don't know if you got my video of my week so I will write it out so you get something this week. My week went good and we worked really hard and saw our investigatiors Dave and Daisy. We were not able to meet with anyone else this week and we are a little bummed out because of it. This week however has been very productive and we have several new investigators and have had really good lessons.

Last week we went and spent the day I Huber Heights with the zone leaders and that was a long day, and the ZL's were sick😝. We spent the night on reclining chairs and didn't sleep much and had a really slow following day. Also just have been taking the time to go out to the many small towns around Bellefontaine and have enjoyed beautiful Ohio.  Anyway loving the mission and working hard. Love you all and hope you are feeling better, also i liked the fairy house thing you made. Stay safe and healthy.

Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment