Monday, March 28, 2016

Bellefontaine Ohio #23

Hello Family,

Its good to hear from you and to hear whats going on in your lives. So you are experiencing the life of empty nesters are you, that must be exciting and fun new adventure. Emma going to Utah for a week of fun in Zion National Park with Hope, Jackie, Tyler, and Dallin. Sorry also to hear that the neighbors didn't make it to the BBQ with the missionaries. Maybe another time they will get to meet them and be able to hear about the restored gospel. Missionary experiences are never seem to go the way you want them to, but they do happen eventually.

I cant really tell you what has happened this week to much but that we had some good lessons and that we were busy. What I really remember is that on Sunday we were at church for our early morning meetings and we got a text to come and wake up one of our investigators to get her to church. So we ran over as fast as we could and were loud and annoying and got her and her sisters friend up and while they were getting ready we made them pancakes. She just had the best birthday morning ever! We knocked on her door a lot and also sang happy birthday, then bribed her with pancakes. It was good fun but we got 4 people to church which was awesome.

Then the next day my life on the mission got worse, I woke up Monday morning with Flu like symptoms and had a terrible day. I tried to sleep all day and almost did but I just felt like I had been hit by a semi truck. Then Tuesday I felt better but I still didn't feel good at all, but now I feel decent enough to venture out of the apartment. Anyway transfers is going to be fun this week since I am still recovering.

Anyway I think I am going to leave the email at this and say that I love you and miss you all. Wish mom was here to take care of me. Elder Anderson and Elder Rasmussen have been very kind to me and patient though but there not like a loving mother. Anyway I hope you have a great week.

Love 

Elder Young 

No comments:

Post a Comment