Monday, March 28, 2016

Washington Court House Ohio #1

Hello Family,

It has been an interesting few days since I emailed you on Wednesday last week. So the update on where I am and everything. I am now in a town called Washington Court House Ohio, which is a very small town and is part of a very small branch. I know have two new companions Elder Porter and Elder Pytlakowski who is leaving at the end of this transfer. Elder Porter and I are what is know as killing him off in mission lingo.

So far I like the area and it will be a lot of hard work because of the interesting dynamic of the branch and also because difficulty in finding people to teach. This area is constantly being opened and closed and has a history in the mission as being a very hard area. So we are going to turn that around and make it just a normal area in the Ohio Columbus Mission.

I have meet a few of the members and one couples that is starting to take the lessons here. So far they are good people and I like them, but what is going to be hard is that I am with some companions that have some bad habits they have developed on the mission but all will be well I think. Anyway you now know what is happening in my life a little. I hope that you continue to have fun with the family and that you are all doing well and that you are staying safe. love you all very much!!!!


Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment