Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Marble Cliff 2 #3

Hello Family,

Wow so many questions and so much good news about what is happening with ya"ll back home. My missionary card has an incorrect date on it because my mission has been extended a week. I wont get home till the first of December instead of the 23 of November like my card says. I did get dads comment on the bee pollen, and they don't sell it here or have farmers markets that I know of. Some members have bee hives and they may give me some.  I think there was one more. Oh and for the lactose problems its gotten so bad that if I eat a bowl of cereal in the morning it upsets my stomach. I feel the best when I don't have milk and it makes me sad because the members love to give us ice cream here. I know the root beer float was really big but I was the only one hurting after.

Anyway I hope that answers your questions. The weather over here has been nasty as well. It is in the 80's with 90 percent humidity and I and my companions are dying when ever we go out side. We have been doing a lot of finding and are getting a few lessons here and there but we don't have any solid investigators. A lot of open people that love to talk about religion and that makes it fun and hard because they are, "Happy were there at". There is no growth in the comfort zone people! Oh well, we are working hard and inviting and Elder Cook told us that if we invite we are successful missionaries.

Actually we found this guy named Dj who is really cool because we set up a lesson and gave him our phone number, and he did something no one ever does. He called us and told us the time we set up didn't work and set up Another time to meet. Then he was home when we came by for the lesson. It was a good lesson too. I wish everyone was like that. Oh I almost forgot his mom was there and she was reading before we left, they are golden. Im so happy.

But ya that is my life right now and I love it so much. I can't wait to see you in these next few months. Time is flying so fast and I still don't know how to be a missionary. Oh and transfers is next week so who knows I could be somewhere else soon. Love you all so much. Keep on feeding the missionaries because Im not.


Elder Young


No comments:

Post a Comment