Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hilliard Ohio #13

Hello Family,

This week was really good and we worked really hard by going out and just hitting the pavement right running. We sadly were not able to have lessons with any of the people that mentioned in my last email to you. Life moves on as you know. Glad that you had a safe trip home and enjoyed your stay in Utah with the family. 

So we are trying so hard to meet new people and to meet with those we know more regularly. It has been really hard but we continue to have hope and faith. Those we know are just in a non progressing mood and we are at a loss. It's a new transfer though so we get to try again and that's always good. 

I just realized though that I have 12 weeks left of my mission. I honestly that shocked me to my core that time that is short. So I guess that I will be seeing you sooner than I thought. I of course will continue to work hard and to serve the lord the way I know he wants me too.


Love you all and hope you have a great week. I can't focus right now because I am surrounded by a bunch of missionaries.

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment