Sunday, November 13, 2016

Marion Ohio #2

Hello Family,

Sounds like we are all having crazy weeks that are just all over the place. This week was so fast and it has all blurred together into one day. The mission is getting me ready to come home because they gave me this thing called My Plan it is there way of making me  set goals for when I get home. Needless to say I don't like it. I am glad that all is well with you though and that you are all safe.

So this week we have been doing a lot of finding and have had a little success with that but not a lot. We have a few investigators that are progressing well for the most part. One of them is a couple that we found while looking for a former investigator and they are really cool so far. The big struggle right now is getting people to church because most of them don't have cars and most of the members don't live in Marion. Just the life of a missionary in Ohio.

Other than that all is going well and Elder Barra and I are getting along great! I have learned a few things about him. Like he did American folk dancing in High School and that took him and his group all over the world. So far he likes his trip to Poland the most. This is going to be a good end to my mission I can just tell.

One funny thing that happened last nigh was when we were at a members house for dinner. She told us about how they went to a party and her daughters went into a haunted woods thing and got scared really bad. What was really funny was how she described them runny out of the woods. She said they came running out of the woods like Slaves. I guess you can make references like that if your black. We then learned latter from there son that when a black man runs really fast they call that slave feet. I love the Wall family.

I love you all and I hope you have a great week and that you all stay safe. Thank you for the package you are sending me but I don't think I am going to vote this year because I honestly don't know whats going on and I would feel bad making an uneducated vote. Again love you all and I pray for you all the time.

Love
Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment