Monday, March 16, 2015

Reynoldsburg

Wow you have been keeping busy this week. I hope everything goes as planned with Hope selling her house and with dad and his work offer. Let me know how everything works out, just keep me in the loop with what is going on back there. I hope you are all still doing well though despite all this crazy stuff that is happening.

I'm back at Reynoldsburg now. I also got a new, New companion. His name is Elder Bradley, and he is from California. Elder Loftus ended up going home on Tuesday. I think it was for the best he has been going through some stuff, he said that he had plans to come back in 6 months though, and I pray that he does. Anyway I have Elder Bradley now and it turns out we have a lot of the same likes and dislikes. So far we are getting a long great and I don't see any contention arising in the future. 

This week has been really good. We have had really good weather and we have been able to get around the area safely and quickly on our bikes. We have been finding a lot of good potential investigators, so this week we could get a lot of lessons in so I can't wait to see the out come. Lately I have just been trying to get into the swing of things again and to get Elder Bradley use to the area.

Thank you for putting our names in at the temple. That means a lot to me. This week on Wednesday I will get to go to the Temple for the first time on my mission. I'm really excited it's been a while since I was able to go to a temple. Thank you  also for sending me a package. I don't know when I will get it if you sent it to the mission home, but I will get it eventually. I am doing good with everything else. Sad to say though the crystal deodorant has stopped being effective so I had to switch back. I was not smelling good for a while before I was able to go get some deodorant.

I love you all. Keep sending me up dates on what is happening. Like when does Chance getting married and everyone else you said was getting married. I need to know! Where is Hope moving to in Utah. Is she going to school or getting a job? What is your quest? What is your favorite Color? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen Sparrow? Again I love you all hope everything goes well with finals this week. 


Love Elder Young    

No comments:

Post a Comment