Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bellefontaine #9

Hello Family,

Sounds like you week was full of ups and downs and lots of good things to keep you going. Sorry to hear that it's flooding a little and that work must be miserable for dad right now with all the rain. Weather is so unpredictable at times and seems to be against you at all times. The weather here has been very nice and we have seldom gone into the 30's, which has been nice for us. I have a feeling that we are about to get slammed with some really bad weather soon.

I did get you packages and I thank you so much for all you do for me to make my holidays a little more bearable. I hope he thermals work but one thing that concerns me is that they are supposed to be line dried and with bed bugs that's not a good thing. I have to be able to dry my cloths at high heat for at least 20 minutes to kill those dang things. Work in progress.

So this week has been a rush of excitement because I just leaned that I will be training a new missionary. So our transfer meeting is tomorrow and that is when I will get a new companion that is fresh from the MTC. I got the call on Monday from President Daines that this would be happening. Then Tuesday morning I went to the mission home and got trained for my new task I have been entrusted with. Then today is our p-day and then tomorrow the fun begins of being a shining example to this new missionary.

I am very excited and very nervous about this new path I am about to embark on. Just wanted to let you know that I will be receiving a new baby boy for Christmas and I didn't know I was pregnant. Oh papa Simkins will be so happy(Elder Simkins my trainer). We call our trainees our sons, president Daines has instructed us not to do that so I won't around him but I will refer to him as my son to you guy.

A lot of excitement and many emotions flying around and Elder Knudsen is probably not happy with me. I feel like the stereotypical pregnant women you see in the movies with mood swings galore. I will send pictures of him and me on Monday!

Love you all very much and wish you happy days and hope the rain stops soon. Hope you are safe and that you have fun doing what ever you do.

Love Elder Young



Getting a haircut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment