Monday, December 28, 2015

Bellefontaine #11

Hello Family,

Well it is finally happened the weather is going south and right now we are experiencing freezing rain and it's cold now. I really loved seeing you on Christmas and seeing all your smiling faces. I loved all the things you sent me and yes I liked the socks because they were funny and made me smile. Glad to hear that you had a safe trip and I'm jealous of dads drone thingy.

Well we are excited for Summers up coming baptism and for her to become a member and to receive the Holy Ghost. The branch mission leader will fill the font and sister Alexander will make the brochure things. I will be giving a talk on the importance of baptism because she asked. She is ready to go and has been interviewed and the paper work is almost filled out. 

Oh you asked me if we are leaning how to make funny things. Our investigator Brian said he would show us how to make glue with sap and rabbit droppings and something else from the woods. He is our mountain man friend who wants to show us how to survive in the woods off the land. It's really cool but will probably smell very bad.

I don't know what else to say but that I love you and loved getting to talk to you. Stay safe and warm in the crazy weather. Oh ya one thing that I really need but keep forgetting to ask is I need a gps for the really big area that I cover. Love you!

Love Elder Young



Elder Young and Elder Anderson being very unhealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment