Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bellefontaine #7

Hello Family,

Glad to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving with Julie and Alex up in Washington. Sounds like you have been staying busy getting ready for Christmas and that dad had a good Birthday. I'm so bad and forgot to wish him a happy Birthday, hope that he can forgive me. You all are doing a lot of fun stuff and I do the same old stuff everyday and meet some funny people along the way.

I had a good Thanksgiving day we first started by exchanging back because I was in Sidney with Elder Gardner who I came out with on the mission so that was cool. We then saw some less actives and had lunch with one of them. We then saw an investigator briefly and saw how he was doing. The we had dinner with a new young couple in the branch. It was really funny how everyone was asking if we had any meal plans but know one but the new family invite, and a less active family. Was funny how tons of people asked but no one invited us. We then saw another less active to end the day. We were told to get out and work and to treat it like a normal day. Mission President is really starting to get really strict, which is good because there are a lot of idiot missionaries out there( in Ohio).

I really am at a loss of what to talk about not much has been happening that is exciting to report on. We are going to get sprayed for bed bugs soon so we are getting ready for that, got some space bags for that. Gave a talk in church yesterday on the eternal perspective of the gospel. That was terrible and I hate giving talks. Also there is a family in the ward that does FLL so I have been able to get my robotics kick.

Well I don't know what else to say other than that I am still alive and kicking and having a good time. Elder Knudsen gets packages but not that often. I also do not know if he is going to be here for Christmas because transfers is the week before Christmas. You of course can still send him one to be nice. As for what I want for Christmas you can send me ties or something maybe a Bluetooth keyboard, I'm not picky just as long as I get to skype you I will be happy.

Hope you all have a great week love you all very much!


Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment