Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bellefontaine Ohio #17

Hello Family,

Thank you for the package and the cookies that came in it were very much appreciated and loved. Elder Anderson's eyes almost popped out of his head when he say how many cookies you sent me. Anyway glad to hear that your week was normal and that nothing bad happen. My weather actually has just made a turn and it is snowing out side and the temperature is dropping, so later today we will have ice.

But today was a fun day because we had a district activity and I didn't have to plan it which was a bonus. What we did was we played a game called chair soccer which was a blast but man I am out of shape when it comes to running. Chair soccer is were you everyone has a chair that is your goal you have to defend. You can leave you chair and try and kick the ball into someone else chair then if you hit it they have to sit down. So I'm very tired.

This week we have been working hard to get Alexander, Christina, David, and Daisy to church. We were blessed and Alexander and Christina came but David's son oldest son went missing so that has been a little concerning. But we hope to continue to meet with them and that all goes well with David's son. We hope to continue to find new people to meet. 

One thing that has been a hard thing that has come up is that Elder Anderson has been in a lot of pain and we have not found the cause. So we have been taking it easy and we may be going to a doctor soon to get some test run to find the problem. Keep in your prayers though because it has been very hard for him because if it doesn't get better fast or they have problems finding what's wrong he may have to go home. So keep him in your prayers please.

Lot of cool things happening and I am staying busy with doing what I know is right. Hope you have a great week and that you know I love you all and think about you often. You are my strength and you keep me going. The gospel has become my guide and my confidante and what gives me peace. The Atonement has become the biggest power in my life because I have no strength anymore I'm very tired. But the savior is my driving force that gives me the strength that I need because I make to many mistakes and have to many short comings to do what the lord wants of me. I know though that what I am doing is the will of our loving Heavenly Father and that as long as I go out of my apartment he will guide me. Turn to our savior and or lord because he will guide you and you will be surrounded by his love. Have a great week.

Love Elder Young


No comments:

Post a Comment