Saturday, May 14, 2016

Washington Court House #4

Hello family from Powell Ohio,

I am emailing you this morning from the mission home in Powell because we spent the night. This week has been fun and adventurous in my travels. This week I have made several trips to Columbus for various things as well as had some great lessons with investigators. Sounds like we all had good weeks this week.

So this week was fun as we taught Robert and several others and as we worked to continue to grow good relations with the members in the area. We taught several friends of members and gave them blessings. Sadly none of them were able to make it to church this week but we continue to pray for them and hope that they will make it soon. Robert has some anxiety towards coming to church and almost made it before his nerves set in but he almost made it. The changes that these people make are amazing and I have great respect for them as they strive to come closer Jesus Christ.

Now onto the crazy things that happened this week! So we went to the Hilliard which is a small town of Columbus and we did service as a mission. My companion and I painted a chain link fence while others did various maintenance jobs around a park. It was a lot of fun and some of us got interviewed, luckily I was not interviewed nor was my companion. Anyway it was a lot of fun and I to see a lot of my old companions and friends I have made.

Now onto why I am here at the mission home! Last night we got interviews by the mission President and they took a long time. It was a good experience and I feel great after talking to him and confiding in him. I love the Daines and all that they do for this mission to help others as well as me. Anyway we stayed the night because we wouldn't have got home till midnight. This morning they gave me full reign of the kitchen and I made pancakes for my companion and district leader, it was so much fun and hard because I had to find everything.

Love you all so much hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment