Saturday, May 14, 2016

Washington Court House #5

Hello family,

This going to be a short and sweet letter this week. Not much was able to happen this week because my companion sprained his ankle when we were at the mission home. Since then the swelling has gone down but the pain has been getting worse everyday. All is well though and we tried to keep our selves busy in what ever way possible. 

So this week we tried to set up lesson over the phone and to go and see them if it was a solid appointment. Not many of those happened so we just sat in the apartment looking at the four walls. Jk. I read a lot and also re watched several of the conference talks. It was a good study week for me and Elder Porter.

This Sunday was good because it was our stake conference and the talks were really good and helped our member that we teach. They talked a lot on the importance of the Temple and the many blessings that are there for all that are worthy. There was also a talk given on habits and how it takes 10 weeks to form a true good habit. I got a lot out of church this Sunday and was really happy to be out of the apartment.

I love you all very much and can't wait to see you this Sunday, we have dinner at a members house at 4 my time which would mean I would be calling around 2 there when dinner is over. Does that work with you church schedule? I can call later if you have church then. Just let me know. Love you all tons!


Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment