Sunday, May 22, 2016

Washington Court House #7

Hello Family,

It sounds like you had a very interesting week full of ups and downs like life always is in our lives. I hope that things continue to go up and get better as you work hard and turn your lives to Christ for all things. Wish the Canales family my best as they go through this difficult time in there life with the passing of Brother Canales. I also hope that the weather stays nice for you and the dad doesn't have to work to hard.

This week was very interesting and full of ups and downs for me as well. Tuesday morning we went to the Greenfield area for the day with the other Elders so that we could get out of the apartment. It was a good day and I had a lot of fun doing missionary work again. The next morning Elder Porter went with President Borsini and got a MRI on his Ankle in Chillicothe. It turns out that he has contusions to the bones in his ankle as well as a slight tare in on of his ligaments. Today we should know what they plan to do with him.

We then on Thursday went to Huber Heights Ohio for a zone conference and got trained by President Daines and I had a lot of fun. We learned about the importance of always personalizing everything we do with our investigators to them so that we can help them progress. We also worked on how to work with members when we take them to lessons and other things of that nature. It was of course all review but that is always important because repetition is how we learn and grow.

That was my week and though we spent sometime in the apartment we had enough events out of it that I'm happy. Hope that you continue to have a great week and that you stay safe. Love Ya'll     
Elder Young


Not my first time eating sushi on the mission. Elder Porter and President Borsini kept bugging me to try it so I ruined the good taste in my mouth to humor them. Borsini was happy that I did it dispite my reaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment