Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mansfield OH #5

Hello family,

It's great to hear from you and to hear about what's happening in the world that is the western United States. Sorry to hear about Rocky and his run in with tree sap that must have been really sticky. Also that the weather is getting so warm and that dad is getting the worst of it from working out side. I am however very happy to hear that Emma got a job a that she will be making her own way now. She is getting so old and responsible, what's happened to the little girl that we all knew 10 or so years ago. Anyway happy to hear that despite laziness all is well back home. 

The mission is going well and lots of good things happened this week. Like we got three people to come to church. I am like on cloud nine right now that they came. So Joe, Debbie, and some guy of the street came to church. Also an extremely less active lady named Amber came. What was really cool was after Joe told us that he felt the way that he knew he was supposed to feel at church and that he wanted to come again. Sunday was such a blessing all around for me. The talks that were given were all about member missionary work and there importance in bringing others closer to Christ. So we might be getting more people to lessons now or more member referrals to go see people. Also on Sunday I sang again in the choir for a missionary fireside which was a lot of fun even though I can't sing parts very well or read music. 

So we also had exchanges this week so I went with the district leader to his area and had a great day of finding. We met this nice Jehovah's Witness and had a great long talk with him. He was really nice and even said we could come back because he didn't know anything about out religion. So that was awesome.

Other than that this has been a slow week with very few lessons to really note. At the same time we had great success on Sunday and that is the day that is the most important. Oh and by the way the movie is mega mind ( I had to get help). My movie knowledge has gone away I new the quote just not what movie it was in. Sad day😭

Speaking of sad day no one but you and Grandma Young email me! I even emailed Jackie and Hope and got no response. What's up guys? Have you forgotten about me :) JK I'm good but seriously. It's been awhile.

Anyway all is good and I have been having a good time even though it has been raining a lot lately and it's been kind of chilly out side. So I'm going to get a light rain jacket that has vents so I don't die of heat from biking with a coat on. My other one is to warm even without the fleece on the inside. I am also going to see if I can't find a case for the iPad that is waterproof because I had to take my iPad out when I was all wet and I thought I was going to fry my iPad. I was under a covering when I did it though so I was trying to be very careful. But it would be nice to not have to worry about that stuff.

So also time for me to beg and I hate it. But could you send me some garment tops because I have an uneven amount of tops and bottoms and its driving me insane. So could you send me some or if you want I can order some off the church website. Let me know.

I love you all and I want you to know that I love you and appreciate all that you do for me. I pray for you and think about your wellbeing all the time. I want you to know that I know that the church is true and that our Heavenly Father loves us all. That he is the same yesterday and today and forever. That we have a prophet on the earth again because he is same and because he loves us. That he wants us to share what we have with everyone so that his kingdom can grow. Love you and wish you a happy week.


Love Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment