Monday, January 19, 2015

Reynoldsburg OH

Hey All, 

So good to hear from you. Sorry I didn't tell you I'm in Reynoldsburg. Wow a lot of things are happening back home. Tell Sydney, Sid, and Connie I say hi. It's been really nice the past couple days its been in the 50's most of the day. I will be on Skype around 5:30 my time. If I can remember you Skype address. We have been really busy this last week, and it finally paid off. We found a new investigator. I can't wait to go talk to her again. We have been praying like crazy because we have been trying so hard to find new investigators and get less active members to come to church. If you stay strong and continue to have faith with no doubt you will receive an answer. It was so weird I shared a little about Joseph Smiths story about how he was searching for a church to join, and she accepted it. She then said she was going through the same thing looking for a church join and accepted an invitation to go to church. What was even better is she has a King James version of the Bible.

I love it here. The people for the most part are really nice. One funny thing though is when we are out knocking on doors people yell who is it behind the door. Or they answer the door and are scared because they think we are the police or government workers. It makes knocking on doors scary but also really fun. Well tomorrow I lose the car and will be back on bikes. Pray for my safety because the drivers here are worse than in Oregon. Remember to study your scriptures daily and to pray morning and night. Its the simple things that work the best. I love you and can't wait to talk to you tomorrow.

Love Elder Young  


P.S. My Apartment is really nice It has three floors a washer, dryer, and a dish washer. Oh ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment