Monday, January 19, 2015

Reynoldsburg OH

Hello Family,
I glad to hear that your Christmas was good. Let me know what you all got I'm a little curious. My Christmas went as well as to be expected as a missionary away from home. So in other words it was great! We visited some families and shared a Christmas message. I blew yet another tire on the way back to the apartment on Christmas, good thing we were done for the night. Things have been going really slow this week because of the holidays. All our investigators are out of town or are with family, but on Sunday we finally met with some of our investigators T.J and Aarika. A young couple that is living together. Anyway they had a friend over when we got there, so we of course invited her to stay and listen, her name is Samantha but her friends call her Snow Bunny. They were all very engaged in the lesson and in the end they all agreed to read the first chapter of Nephi. They also accepted the invite to be baptized if they came to a knowledge that what we were teaching was true. So we got commitments as well as a new investigator by the name of Snow Bunny.
I can't wait to get the car this Wednesday. We got drenched on Friday night and that made me a little mad, and really cold. All the members here are predicting a lot of snow this coming week. So I guess I will have to wait and see. I have not been getting Grandma Kinsman's mail. If she is sending it to the mission office I won't get it for a while. Tell to send mail to my apartment address that I gave you last time.
I was so happy to see you guys again. Can you believe it has only been a month since you dropped me off at the MTC! Its crazy how fast time fly's. I love you all. You said when we were talking that I'm not giving enough information. I'm very sorry about that. If you want specifics just send me a list of questions and I will answer them as best as I can. Its hard to keep the days straight because I'm doing some much each day, but I will try harder to be specific. I love you all and I will see you in 2 years.
Love

Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment